This week, Parse.ly was thrilled to join the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies when Inc. magazine ranked us as #279 on its Inc. 5000 list. Would you believe we’ve experienced 1,406 percent three-year growth?!
As context, the Inc. 5000 list is a pretty big deal! It represents a unique look at the most successful independent small businesses in America. Companies such as Microsoft, Dell, Domino’s Pizza, Pandora, Timberland, LinkedIn, Yelp, Zillow, and many other well-known names gained their first national exposure as honorees of the Inc. 5000.
The average company on this year’s list achieved a mind-boggling three-year growth of 433 percent. The Inc. 5000’s aggregate revenue is $200 billion, and the companies on the list collectively generated 640,000 jobs over the past three years, or about eight percent of all jobs created in the entire economy during that period.
Said Inc. President and Editor-In-Chief Eric Schurenberg: “No one makes the Inc. 5000 without building something great — usually from scratch. That’s one of the hardest things to do in business, as every company founder knows. But without it, free enterprise fails.”
Already in 2016, Parse.ly has built a variety of products and features that our customers think are “something great,” including:
- Introducing the Parse.ly Data Pipeline, providing better data with better access
- Making it easy to have conversations about audience data and analytics with our Slack integration
- Launching our first iOS app so that digital publishers can access our best-in-class publisher analytics platform on-the-go
- Introducing an overlay feature for on-page homepage analytics
We’re also looking forward to participating in several conferences through the remainder of the year, such as:
- 2016 APME/ASNE/APPM News Leadership Conference in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (September 11 – 14, 2016)
- FUSE: The Convergence of Technology and Media in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (September 12 – 14, 2016)
- ONA16 in Denver, Colorado (September 15 – 17, 2016)
Planning to attend any of these shows? Look us up; we’d love to connect!